It’s time to put everything you’ve learned into practice. From lesson planning and classroom prep to integrating technology and communicating with parents, these resources will give you a head start on success.
- Resources Toolkit for New Teachers
- Advice for First-Year Teachers from the “Sophomores” Who Survived Last Year
- 20 Tips for First Year Teachers that Will Make You the Rookie of the Year
- 100 Helpful Websites for New Teachers
- 10 First-Year Teacher Myths and How to Avoid Them
- Open Letter to a First-Year Teacher (From a Second-Year Teacher)
- 50 Fantastic Resources for New Teachers